Online - via Zoom
Due to the current situation, this event will be hosted live to registered attendees via Zoom.
Delivered by Kat Derbyshire
As the restrictions start to ease, what do you need to be aware of when bringing the team back to work? This session looks at some of the key issues to consider, and how best to get things back on track after more than a year of restrictions.
- Current government guidance around attending workplaces / vulnerable people etc
- Handling employees returning from furlough leave
- Planning and delivering communication around the requirement to return to the workplace
- Line Manager/business owner preparations for employees returning to work
- Communicating plans around safety in the workplace
- Handling objections to returning to work fairly and effectively
- Scene setting around the current situation at work - work levels, employee requirements, current company position
- Settling employees back in to work inc. 121’s/potential retraining etc)
- Handling employees who do not want to return to work
- Handling flexible working requirements (inc. requests to remain working from home)
- Working with impacts on annual leave due to COVID
This workshop is live via Zoom. The link will be sent once you have booked a place. You can book using your ScaleUp 360 website login details, but if you have any problems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ScaleUp 360 events are exclusively for those registered on the programme. To register for the programme complete our online form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.