Online - via Zoom
Due to the current situation, this event will be hosted live to registered attendees via Zoom. You can book using the login details emailed to you, but if you have any problems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivered by Irwin Mitchell
“Over the course of a 2 hour workshop, Irwin Mitchell will outline the legal issues that you may encounter in your business in respect of commercial contracts, and help to provide remedies/top tips in dealing with such issues.
We will discuss the below topics during the session along with explaining recent developments in the law that may affect your contracts:
• Understanding what a contract is and how it is formed (both orally and in writing);
• Discussing the benefits of informal SLA’s vs formal contract development;
• Considering a standard set of a contract’s terms and conditions and working through the key clauses including termination and variation and other boiler point clauses;
• Making sure your Terms & Conditions (T&C’s) form part of the contract;
• Considering what happens if your T&C's conflict with terms in the contract; and understanding which terms will prevail?
• Identifying whose T&C's apply – Battle of the Forms; and
• Ensuring that your contract is fit for purpose and that you fully understand the terms within to ensure both effective contract performance and that your business is adequately protected”
This workshop is live via Zoom. The link will be sent once you have booked a place. You can book using your ScaleUp 360 website login details, but if you have any problems please contact email@example.com.
ScaleUp 360 events are exclusively for those registered on the programme. To register for the programme complete our online form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.