Delivered by Justin Jackson and Francesca Granelli - Digital Remit
Digital Promotion Part 2 (Part 1 was 17th May)
What will we cover?
With Covid-19, digital promotion became the only option for the majority of firms and many enhanced their Digital channels.
We turn to consider social media and start by identifying the major networks and what distinguishes them. It is impossible to maintain a presence on all, so we suggest focusing posts on a few but keeping up to date profiles on rather more. To do this, we undertake a ‘deep dive’ into Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
The group then investigates link management and explores why it is important for analytics, branding, and targeting. This broadens into a discussion of domain strategy and how to strike an appropriate balance between costs and benefits.
The session ends with a look at third party tools such as SEMRush, Mailchimp, BombBomb, Buffer, Edgar, Bitly, and Rebrandly.
What will I learn?
• how to identify the different kinds of digital promotion
• the best way for your firm to advertise online and how to target your audiences
• the three elements of SEO and where you need help
• building up and retaining a mailing list with appealing newsletters
• the pros and cons of social media and the various networks
• why it pays to manage your links and domains – and how to do so
• whether to invest in third party tools to assist your digital promotion.
Who should attend?
Any entrepreneur, director, or manager who is keen to promote their business online.
This workshop is pre-recorded and streamed as live at the advertised time. Joining details will be sent to those who book.
You can book using your ScaleUp 360 website login details, but if you have any problems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ScaleUp 360 events are exclusively for those registered on the programme. To register for the programme complete our online form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.