Online -via Zoom
Due to the current situation, this event will be hosted live to registered attendees via Zoom. You can book using the login details emailed to you, but if you have any problems please contact email@example.com.
What will we cover?
Are you looking to grow your business and bring new talent on board? Then this webinar is for you. In this session, we will look at the current landscape for businesses and how Covid-19 has changed the way businesses recruit.
- New employer checklist of things to do pre-recruiting
- Getting clarity on what you need an employee to do in your business
- reating an exciting job role profile to attract the best talent
- Explore working arrangements to selecting the best one for your business e.g employee, worker, self employed contractor
- Positioning yourself in the job market to attract great people - employer of choice
- All this whilst adhering to legal and Covid-19 requirements such as Equality Act 2010, Pension, Statutory entitlements, Contracts and Handbooks
- Interview your candidates in an efficient and effective way
- Getting the most from an interview...delivered by a great interviewer
What will I learn?
- The importance of communication in your business
- How to meet employment law requirements and avoid potential claims from employees
- How to attract and retain the best people and therefore aid your growth plans
- How to induct the successful candidate into your business.
- The process around making changes to terms and conditions of employment
- Creating a business structure that puts you in a position of strength post pandemic