Online - via Zoom
Due to the current situation, this event will be hosted live to registered attendees via Zoom. You can book using the login details emailed to you, but if you have any problems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivered by Sarah Dykes
What we will cover?
We all know what Health and safety in the workplace is…or do we? On this webinar you will learn about the importance of managing health and safety, how to simplify the risk assessment process and how to identify what is a risk and what is a hazard.
You will also learn how to make sure your work environment is Covid-19 compliant and safe or both your employees and visitors.
- Changes to Covid-19 guidance
- How to do a Covid-19 risk assessment
- Control measures
- Vulnerable people – how to manage
- What is classed as Covid-19 outbreak in the workplace
What will I learn?
- The difference between hazard and risk
- How to undertake a risk assessment
- What to assess in the workplace including Covid-19
- What to do in the event of a Covid-19 outbreak
Who should Attend?
Any entrepreneur, director, or manager looking at their workplace in relation to Covid-19 requirements.