Due to the current situation, this event is pre-recorded but streamed at the advertised time. There will be opportunities to link up with the facilitator to discuss further and ask questions in a seperate Q&A session. The joining details will be sent to registered attendees. Please book using your login details, or via your ScaleUp business adviser.
Part 2 (Part 1 will be on 1st July)
What will we cover?
With Covid-19, digital promotion has become the only option for the majority of firms – and working from home provides the perfect opportunity to enhance this aspect of your marketing.
We then turn to consider social media and start by identifying the major networks and what distinguishes them. It is impossible to maintain a presence on all, so we suggest focusing posts on a few but keeping up to date profiles on rather more. To do this, we undertake a ‘deep dive’ into Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
The group then investigates link management and explores why it is important for analytics, branding, and targeting. This broadens into a discussion of domain strategy and how to strike an appropriate balance between costs and benefits.
The session ends with a look at third party tools such as SEMRush, Mailchimp, BombBomb, Buffer, Edgar, Bitly, and Rebrandly.
What will I learn?
• how to identify the different kinds of digital promotion
• the best way for your firm to advertise online and how to target your audiences
• the three elements of SEO and where you need help
• building up and retaining a mailing list with appealing newsletters
• the pros and cons of social media and the various networks
• why it pays to manage your links and domains – and how to do so
• whether to invest in third party tools to assist your digital promotion.
Who should attend?
Any entrepreneur, director, or manager who is keen to promote their business online.