Are you eligible for ScaleUp 360 support, we hear you ask? If you can answer yes to the below, we want to hear from you!
- You are either
- a pre-start entrepreneur/business or
- a small or medium-sized enterprise (SMEs)*
- You are looking to ScaleUp from where you are today. This could be
- Starting a business, or scaling up an existing venture
- Launching a new product or service
- Improving systems and processes
- Designing new or improved packaging
- Taking on your first employee, or increasing existing staff numbers
- You are located in the Sheffield City Region which covers Barnsley, Bassetlaw, Bolsover, Chesterfield, Derbyshire Dales, Doncaster, North East Derbyshire, Rotherham and Sheffield.
Wherever you are on the journey to being a successful part of the regional economy, we can help.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a small or medium enterprise(SME)*?
We define an SME as you employ fewer than 250 persons and have an annual turnover not exceeding €50 million, and/or an annual balance sheet total not exceeding €43 million.
How much does ScaleUp 360 cost?
The programme is fully funded, all we ask for is a commitment of your time, and completion of some paperwork.
Is there a lot of paperwork?
The funding for ScaleUp 360 is based upon evidencing the time and value of support you receive from us, so we will need business information from you. Much of this you will have readily to hand, and we will be able to guide you through this.
What support is on offer?
Take a look at our offer, we will help you identify the parts that are of most help to you and your business.
Are there any terms and conditions?
Other than the funding eligibility criteria there is no specific, contractual terms and conditions. All we ask if that you engage with your account manager and access the relevant support, and complete any paperwork needed for us to access the ERDF funding.
I've had support and funding from other sources, can I still access support?
In most cases it will not prevent you from accessing ScaleUp 360 support. There are limits on the amount of publicly funded support a business can access to prevent unfair advantage, there is more information on our State Aid page.
Sounds great, what do I need to do to get started?
Your first step is to register for support using our online form. We will then be in touch with you to discuss the programme in more detail.