Covid-19 Event Guidance
We’re delighted to welcome you back to ScaleUp 360 delivery partner sites.
Our decisions about safety measures are made in line with government and local public health guidance. We strongly advise and recommend all visitors to continue to consider the safety of themselves and others in respect of hands, face and space.
To prioritise the safety of our staff and visitors, not all our buildings are accessible, and some may have restrictions in place. Please remain in the areas that are designated for your visit.
Staff and visitors will not be challenged on mask wearing as it is only guidance, but it is important to remember that although you may feel comfortable walking around with or without a mask, that others may not feel the same and we want our sites to be a welcoming space for all.
Please read the following policies to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff.
Planning Your Visit
- If you are feeling at all unwell, please postpone your visit.
- It is not mandatory, but we encourage visitors to undertake a lateral flow test, using a self-testing kit and confirm a negative result on the day before travelling.
- You should view the latest government guidance for safe travel before coming to our sites.
- If government or local public health guidance has changed at short notice, follow the latest advice and that provided by ScaleUp 360 staff.
- If you have any special requirements, please consider contacting your account manager ahead of time. This will minimise wait and interaction times and allow our staff to prepare ahead accordingly.
- Keep a safe distance from others where possible.
- Please do not be offended and we will not be offended if you do not offer to shake hands on meeting.
- You will be asked to register on your arrival so that if a person is later found to be infectious, we can notify you promptly.
- When ascending or descending between floors, take the stairs where possible and if necessary, allow the lifts to be used to aid accessibility of others. If you do use the lifts, avoid using them with others.
- Follow the signage displayed around the building taking note of any one-way routes.
- We do not have a cloakroom facility and cannot offer storage for luggage or outerwear.
- Whilst on site, if you begin to develop any Covid-19 symptoms, you should return home, get tested, self-isolate and follow NHS Test and Trace.
- Make use of the hand sanitiser upon entering the site.
- Wash/sanitise your hands at regular intervals, especially after touching door handles/railings, and wipe down surfaces before and after use. Sanitiser and wipes are provided.
- We have an enhanced cleaning regime of regularly touched surfaces.
- Many of our buildings have mechanical ventilation systems. These are set to maximum air flow rates and circulate 100% fresh air, exceeding all Covid guidance.
- In buildings where we don’t have mechanical ventilation, windows will be opened as frequently and as widely as comfort permits. You may wish to bring additional layers of clothing.
- Wear a face covering when moving around indoors, in crowded indoor spaces, or when you interact with our support colleagues.
- Once seated for the event, face coverings are not required to be worn, however will need to be re-applied when moving around the site.
- Chairs and tables on site should not be moved as these have been laid out to keep all visitors and staff a safe distance apart.
- All visitors are asked to use the same chair and table throughout their visit.
- Tables will only be cleared after visitors vacate the space and will be fully cleaned before the next use of the space.
- Where offered at specific events, we are only providing socially distanced catering, so sorry to all those buffet fans!
- Instead, tasty individual packed lunches served in a recyclable paper bag will be supplied.
- You are welcome to bring your own cold or hot drinks with you.
- Basic tea and coffee facilities will be provided to make your own drinks should you wish to use them.
If you get a positive test in the 2 weeks following your visit to one of our sites, please report this to us by emailing email@example.com.
Get in touch and find us online
If you have any questions or require further assistance, please contact your account manager or the ScaleUp 360 Project Team using the details below.